Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Birthday Song: February 18

You unravel me.
I only hope my eyes are one year wiser, my song one year sweeter.
For 21 years of breathing Your grace are matchless to how much You deserve.
After a tough time of searching, blaring sirens and shifting-
PLANT me.
Show me the deep desires of my heart
The ones You planted there
To yield in due season
Hear Your voice
Never withering

To know Your love
Always better then what I remember

May this year be a time of refuge under Your wings
Fulfillment, restoration, re-connections, vibrant community, discipline, direction and fight
Where will I be at 22?
I hardly dare to dream
But Your hope is around the corner 
God-realities ready to take FLIGHT

I know You heal the broken things, because I no longer mourn them.
They are just hallow, a part of my story.

May this be a year of redemption.

I never want to plateau and be "just fine." 
I don't want to be afraid of conflict, risk or preparation.

May this be a year of simplicity.
Richness.
Readiness.
Creativity.
Re-fining.
Purpose.
Hope.
Surrender.
Serenity.
Un-locked beauty.
Independence.
Rest.
Meaning.
Trust.
Worship.
Shaping.
Love.

No comments: